Before you fly it is important that you:
1) Check the Site Guide on the website for updates.
2) Check the Telegram SEW Chat and SEW Planning groups for any updates or site issues.
3) Check NOTAMs for your flight plan (CAA UK AIP or www.notaminfo.com).
4) Mid week flying? submit a CANP/NOTAM to notify the military and other air users.
Chris Williams’s Template to simplify CANP creation (link here).
5) Do not fly a site on your own.
6) If you are going XC check your airspace map and instruments are up to date.
From 2018 the Low Flying Booking Cell now submit all CANPs as NOTAMs so they will appear to both civil and military air users. Notams will be seen in the CAA UK AIP and Notaminfo.com.
With thanks to TVHGC club for giving SEWHGPGC permission republish the advice “Before you fly” from the TVHGC website (original advice here).